[How to eat frozen chestnuts]_How to eat_How to eat
A refrigerator is a home appliance. Basically, every household can see the refrigerator, and the main role of the refrigerator in daily life is to store food to keep food fresh.
Some people put chestnuts in the freezer of the refrigerator when storing chestnuts, because the moisture in the chestnuts will not be lost, so that the chestnuts maintain the best taste.
But if you want to eat frozen chestnuts, how should you eat frozen chestnuts?
Can raw chestnuts be frozen1, can raw chestnuts be frozen?
It is recommended that you do not keep chestnuts frozen. Chestnuts are afraid of cold. Keeping chestnuts frozen will not extend the storage time of chestnuts, but will increase the chance of chestnut deterioration.
2, boiled chestnut is one of the methods of eating chestnut.
1. Prepare a plate of fresh chestnuts. Use a knife to lightly cut one, two, three, or two blades in the cone of the chestnut. The shape of the chestnuts is different when they are cooked.
2. Add more water over the chestnut noodles and cook for about 20 minutes.
Among them, the water must keep the chestnut cooked or not past the chestnut surface, or it is not guaranteed to peel easily, or the texture is not necessarily cracked and beautiful.
3, chestnut manna cooking is the second way to eat chestnut 3.
1. Chestnuts are peeled, boiled in water, removed and added to cool water to cool.
Keep the water dry.
2. Add Shao Ming staff, add chestnuts for 15-20 minutes, remove and control dry water.
3. Crush the dumplings, wrap them in gauze, put in a pot, and add water 1.
5 liters and 2 simmers for 40 minutes, turn off the heat and cool.
4. Remove the chestnut and soak it in water for 20 minutes.
Then add in water and simmer, remove.
5. Put all the water used in the honey juice and one-third of the granulated sugar in 4 and add the lid to the pot.
6. Keep the temperature of 85 ° -90 °. Put the rest of the sugar into the chestnut and stir it for two hours. Cook for about an hour. After the honey juice is wrapped on the chestnut, turn off the heat and let it cool.
The effect of chestnut Chestnut has a variety of effects due to its nutritional value.
It can relieve osteoporosis, arteriosclerosis, hemostasis and blood circulation, nourish the stomach and strengthen the spleen, strengthen the muscles and tonify the kidney, etc. It is a good nutritional fruit.
The effectiveness of specific chestnuts can be understood from the following.
The rich unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins and minerals contained in chestnut can prevent hypertension, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis and other diseases. It is an anti-aging and long-lasting tonic.
2, cure children with sores.
Chestnut contains riboflavin, eating chestnut often is good for children with sore tongue and ulcers.
3, food for the elderly.
Chestnut is rich in vitamin C, which can maintain the normal functions of teeth, bones, blood vessels and muscles. It can prevent and treat osteoporosis, weak waists and legs, pain in muscles and bones, fatigue, etc., and delay the aging of the human body.
4, Yiqi Jianpi.
Chestnut is a dried fruit variety with high carbohydrate content, which can supplement the human body’s abnormal heat energy, and can help slight metabolism. It has the effects of nourishing qi and strengthening the spleen and thickening the body.
5, has a good effect on kidney deficiency.
Tang Sisun thinks that chestnut is “fruit of kidney, kidney disease should be eaten.””